Do you have an internship or project opportunity for a Cross Campus student? Our certificate students are currently seeking entrepreneurial internships or projects to complete their certificate requirements!
Six Cross Campus Entrepreneurship students are working to complete the certificate requirements in time for graduation in May 2012. These requirements include completing 60 hours of an internship or project with an entrepreneur or startup organization by mid-April.
These students are specifically interested in opportunities to work and explore in the following (academic major) areas:
- Sports, entertainment, or retail (Communication)
- Architecture, economics, economics+renewable energy, or geography (Economics)
- Medical, sports medicine, whole body wellness, from chiropractic to nutrition (Psychology)
- Public relations (Communication)
- Non-profit (Communication)
Get more information and learn more about requirements. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in providing an entrepreneurial internship opportunity for a certificate student! We’re also looking to build our list of entrepreneurs and organizations that might be interested in the future.