Leeds MBA Business Plan Finals and Reception 2012
January 17, 2012
An inspiring, exciting evening of emerging business ideas and plans await when you join us for this year's pitch night with the Leeds teams that have advanced to the final competition cut. Please see registration site to learn more and RSVP.
Before we watch our finalists pitch the judges and audiences, we'll kick off the festivities with a reception at 5:00 PM in the William M. White Business Library (Koelbel building.)
Not able to stay for the evening? Join us for the pre-pitch session during which competitors will give their micro-pitches during the reception.
The Competition Begins at 6:30 PM in Koelbel room 210. (Next door to the library's reference desk entrance.)
- Meet and network with Leeds alumni, faculty, staff and leadership, and all-star panel of judges.
- Hear ideas and plans from teams formed during the fall semester in George Deriso's and Jeff York's classes.
- Learn from the judges' questions, opinions and evaluations before they make the call on this year's big winner and runners-up.
- Text in your vote for your favorite team and tweet your comments.#Leedsbizplan
- Jody Reale
- Koelbel Business Library (reception) and room 210 (competition)
- Location & Map
- Leeds Alumni, Students, Faculty, Deming Board Members, Friends and Business Community Members Please see registration site to learn more and RSVP.