The Office of Diversity Affairs' leadership program provides top high school students from diverse backgrounds with an understanding of business fundamentals, computer skills and a chance to network with business professionals, all on the CU-Boulder campus.
2011 BLP Highlight Video
The week-long program allows students to:
- Win a $1,000 scholarship to the school
- Compete in an advertising campaign
- Listen to and interact with guest speakers from major corporations
- Meet Business School faculty and administrators
- Be a CU Student for a Week
- Socialize with school students and peers from different high schools
Download the Brochure for more information.
During the week, students will be tasked with creating five key deliverables that will be presented to a panel of judges. These deliverables include:
- A television commercial
- A print advertisement
- A communication brief
- A financial outline
Final projects will be judged on effectiveness, organization, clarity and presentation. Good luck to all our participants this year!